Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:14:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT008.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT008.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT008.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT061.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich habe heute ein Stuck Kuchen gegessen. Konnen Sie sich eine bessere Methode vorstellen, um diese Kalorien zu verbrennen?
From: Wilma Adamecova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:13:09 +0300

Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!
Wir sind sicher, dass wir dir eine echte Partnerin schicken konnen, also verschwende nicht deine Zeit und finde ihre Profil-ID: 64424394.
Wenn Sie das Foto des Madchens nicht sehen, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang. Neben Videos, Fotos und Nachrichten gibt es auch Formate, die Text- und Audiodateien enthalten. Wahrend Textdateien, die uber verschiedene Websites verbreitet werden, sehr beliebt sind, ist die Verbreitung von Audio-Sex in den Formaten MP3 und FLV begrenzt. Hierfur mussen Sie ein VIP-Konto verwenden.
Gefallt Ihnen Ihr Sexualleben nicht? Vielleicht fehlt etwas? Nutzen Sie unsere Website. Sie konnen gerne etwas Neues ausprobieren, nutzen Sie einfach unsere Ressourcen. Viele Madchen konnen dazu beitragen, den Sex pikanter, interessanter und aufregender zu machen.

Nur Fur Benutzer!

Open Site 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.