Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:12:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT014.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT020.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT020.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT055.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich mache eine soziologische Umfrage.
From: Cutts Erna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:12:20 +0300

Schau, Was Sie Kann!

SEND MESSAGE 

Der Postdienst akzeptiert keine erotischen Fotos, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Bei uns dreht sich alles um Sex. Auch die Benutzersuche heibt "Sex Search". Ort, Geschlecht, Alter - seien Sie nicht bescheiden, geben Sie die notwendigen Auswahlkriterien an.
Die Dating-Website fur Erwachsene ist bis morgen zur kostenlosen Registrierung geoffnet. Werden Sie es schaffen? Sie erhalten ein goldenes Profil mit vielen Moglichkeiten!
Wir sind sicher, dass wir dir eine echte Partnerin schicken konnen, also verschwende nicht deine Zeit und finde ihre Profil-ID: 26545829.
Wahlen Sie den richtigen Zeitpunkt, um eine erotische Nachricht zu senden. Wenn Sie zu einem Zeitpunkt senden, zu dem die Person beschaftigt ist, wird das nicht gut sein. Es ist gut zu wissen, was Ihr Partner in diesem Moment tut.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.