Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:12:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT027.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Moge das Lacheln nie aus deinem Gesicht verschwinden, moge dein Herz im Einklang mit Freude und Frohsinn schlagen, moge dieser Tag erfolgreich und glucklich sein!
From: Tania Vaassen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:11:06 +0300

Tania
was online 19 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Analsex Growth: 164 Hmotnost: 57 ID: 55339937 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Subes Katzchen wartet auf dich   

Wir mochten uns aufrichtig fur die Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versprechen, die Dinge in Ordnung zu bringen, und erinnern Sie gleichzeitig daran, dass Sie sich auf jeden Fall an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen! Aber kein Problem! Verschieben Sie die Nachricht in Ihren Posteingang. Als Entschadigung fur die Unannehmlichkeiten erhalten Sie einen Monat lang ein kostenloses VIP-Konto, wenn Sie sich auf unserer Website registrieren. Unsere Website verwendet die modernsten Technologien, die die Website nicht nur bequem und interessant machen.

Open

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.