Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:12:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT022.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 klBz2800f2eERbg01lC0M0 Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    klBz2800f2eERbg01lC0M0 Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Was war das Dummste, was Sie in den letzten 24 Stunden getan haben?
From: Lasakova Jeanette <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:11:30 +0300

Jeanette
was online 38 minutes ago   

Free Registration

ID: 58489124 Sexualni zajmy: Tiefer Blowjob Growth: 164 Prsa: 3 O mne: Ich glaube, dass ich hier jemanden treffen werde, der eine Geliebte sucht, nicht die Liebe. Ich gebe Ihnen alles von mir, und das ist, glauben Sie mir, gar nicht so wenig. Hmotnost: 50   

Unsere Seite hilft bei der Suche nach einem neuen Partner oder einer romantischen Beziehung. Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Aufrichtigkeit fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, dass wir die Situation in jedem Fall wiederherstellen und Sie daran erinnern werden, dass Sie uns immer erreichen konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. update auf dieser seite! Wir bemuhen uns fur sie. Jetzt werden technische arbeiten durchgefuhrt, Fotos werden fur kurze zeit nicht zur ansicht verfugbar sein, aber sie konnen sie auch anzeigen, wenn sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.