Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:12:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Du siehst aus wie der Typ in meinem Traum.
From: Kroftova Lisa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:10:13 +0300

Lisa
was online 31 minutes ago   

FREE REGISTRATION

O mne: Sexy Fee, hell, schlank, sehr leidenschaftlich im Sex und wild wie 1000 Pferde)) Hmotnost: 69 Prsa: 3 ID: 67727958 Sexualni zajmy: Sperma schlucken Growth: 158   

Dating-Website fur die Verabredung mit dem Ziel, nicht nur eine ernsthafte Beziehung, sondern auch, um Partner fur einzelne Treffen zu finden und einen Sponsor / Unterstutzer zu wahlen. Nimm den Brief aus dem Spam heraus, um das Foto des Madchens zu sehen. Wenn Sie sich registrieren, erhalten Sie eine Entschadigung, VIP-Status fur 30 Tage mit der Moglichkeit, die Profile von Madchen anonym eingeben. Bitte entschuldigen Sie unvorhergesehene Serverwartungen.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.