Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:11:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 klBk2802E2eERbg01lBlbm Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT005.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT027.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550-User unknown. ---
    Contact your postmaster/admin for technical assistance. 550-He can achieve
    our postmaster via email: [email-masked] or via fax: 550-+49 30 72621696
    . In any case, please provide the following information in 550-your problem
    report: This error message, time (Nov 15 21:11:46), client 550
    (94.75.244.176) and server (mx-nb01.ok-mx.com). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host maildo.versatel.de[89.245.133.5] said: 554
    Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Achten Sie auf Ihre Stimmung - ein guter Tag hangt nur von Ihrem Lacheln ab!
From: Wolfgunde Laforge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:10:46 +0300

Live-Chat Offnen! 

Die Daten aus unseren Profilen und der Korrespondenz werden vertraulich behandelt und sind fur Aubenstehende nicht einsehbar. Deshalb mussen die Nutzer keine Angst haben, dass ihre Beziehung offentlich wird. Der gute Ruf von Madchen und Mannern wird nicht gefahrdet. Die Website ist gegen Eingriffe von auben geschutzt, so dass das Risiko eines Virenangriffs durch Anklicken eines Links wahrend Ihrer Korrespondenz minimal ist. Auberdem werden Sie nicht durch endlose Spam-Mails belastigt.

Elisabet

SEND MESSAGE   

Diane

SEND MESSAGE   

Martin

SEND MESSAGE   

Olga

SEND MESSAGE  

OPEN 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.