Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:57:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT011.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Un nome cosi straordinario può essere dato solo da una persona straordinaria. Ho ragione?
From: Philips Sonya <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:56:17 +0300

Perche non avrai mai problemi con le ragazze

Non fare piani lungimiranti se incontri una ragazza che ti piace davvero. Dai a te e a lei il tempo di conoscersi. A volte, dopo il quinto appuntamento, ti rendi conto che la persona non e giusta per te, ti arrabbi perche non e piu la stessa. Piu facile e l'approccio agli appuntamenti, piu facile e piacevole sara l'appuntamento.

E difficile trovare il tempo e l'energia per conoscere qualcuno nella vita reale nel ritmo della vita di oggi. E abbiamo risolto questo problema. Cerca un compagno di interessi, istruzione superiore, obiettivi comuni e prospettive di vita. Socializzare, conoscersi e solo dopo prendere un appuntamento.

Il nostro portale e regolarmente aggiornato con nuovi membri - sia uomini che donne aggiungono i loro profili nella speranza di trovare un degno partner. Ogni nuovo profilo aumenta le tue possibilita di trovare quello giusto.

La nostra risorsa e un progetto in cui gli utenti possono inviare messaggi al cellulare dell'altro direttamente dal sito. Il tuo numero di telefono rimarra nascosto fino a quando non lo scambierai durante il messaggio di testo o la sessione di chat. Puoi incontrare, frequentare e chattare e una risposta arrivera direttamente sul tuo cellulare.

Al giorno d'oggi, viaggiare e diventato accessibile e sicuro, ma non tutti possono realizzare il loro desiderio per mancanza di compagnia. Viaggiare insieme non e solo piu divertente, ma spesso piu facile ed economico. Trova un compagno di viaggio (o un gruppo) per qualsiasi tipo di viaggio sul nostro sito. Puoi anche trovare dei compagni di viaggio per il tuo viaggio nelle citta piu vicine.

OPEN PROFILE 

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.    

La tua email e stata consegnata alla tua casella spam? Per favore spostalo nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.

©2019 Da Solo | Piazza Gae Aulenti, 3, 20124 Milano MI, Italia