Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:46:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eu-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[91.220.42.201]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [pS_4lmFTPeCBoR0KJrrkxg.uk311] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: My friends and I are going to a cafe to save you a seat at the table?
From: Thekla Lawman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:38:52 +0300

HOT GIRL!

Open

Erotic images can be made by both professional and amateur cameras. Among the sources of these images can be scans of various photos (including those from magazines), photos from digital cameras, as well as frames from videos. The most common format is JPEG. If you don't see the photo, move it to your Inbox.
Get your bonuses now, sign up now, and start making new acquaintances!
This resource has a simplified search for a partner, you will need to enter her id profile in the search field: 19683182.
Our project is popular around the world, judging by the counter on the main page at the time of writing the article has more than 180 million people in the system.

Not interested in reading the letter.