Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:43:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Lassen Sie alle Ideen und Plane Wirklichkeit werden!
From: Nevill Jeanne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:42:53 +0300

Jeanne
was online 53 minutes ago   

Registration

O mne: Ich bin zum gegenseitigen Vergnugen hier. Hmotnost: 70 Prsa: 2 ID: 66186875 Sexualni zajmy: Schloss-Pose Growth: 160   

Wenn Sie keine langen Beziehungen wollen, ist unsere Ressource genau das Richtige fur Sie. Es gibt hier viele anstandige Leute, und die Wahrscheinlichkeit, auf einen Betruger zu stoben, ist minimal. Wenn Sie sich registrieren, erhalten Sie ein Premium-Konto fur 10 Tage fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die Sie verursacht haben, und um das Bild eines Madchens aus Ihrem Profil zu sehen, verschieben Sie den Brief in Ihren Posteingang. Bitte entschuldigen Sie unvorhergesehene Serverwartungen.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.