Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:43:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Waren Sie bereit, die Online-Kommunikation sofort gegen ein romantisches Abendessen einzutauschen?
From: Beathe Pagano <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:43:02 +0300

Sie Ist In Deiner Stadt! 

Wir sind davon uberzeugt, dass es einen Versuch wert ist, und dass Sie ein besseres und erfullteres Leben haben werden! Kein Wunder, dass alle moglichen Leute das Internet nutzen, um Sex zu finden.

Jessika

OPEN CHAT   

Ciara

OPEN CHAT   

Birgith

OPEN CHAT   

Mechtilde

OPEN CHAT  

Open Site 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.