Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:42:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT028.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kkid2805D2eERbg01kiepG Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Die Entfernung spielt keine Rolle, wenn mich ein so brutaler Mann vom Foto aus anschaut.
From: Sandra Slepickova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:42:09 +0300

SICHERE SUCHE! 

Tausende von Nutzern besuchen uns jeden Tag. Durchsuchen Sie unsere beliebten Partnervermittlungsseiten, und vielleicht finden Sie bereits einen Seelenverwandten, einen Freund oder einen interessanten Begleiter. Alles, was Sie tun mussen, ist, sich zu registrieren und mit den Angeboten der anderen Mitglieder zu interagieren. Vielleicht wollen Sie jetzt der Person schreiben, die Ihr Partner werden soll!

Lily

Send Message   

Lotta

Send Message   

Teresia

Send Message   

Amalie

Send Message  

OPEN CHAT 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.