Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:34:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT054.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT020.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Am interessantesten sind die Beziehungen, wenn sie nicht mehr befreundet sind, aber noch kein Paar sind.
From: Tatiana Frantzen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:33:50 +0300

Nutze Den Augenblick! 

In letzter Zeit melden sich immer mehr Menschen auf Dating-Seiten an, mit dem Ziel, eine ernsthafte Beziehung aufzubauen, einen geliebten Menschen zu finden und zu lieben. Nicht jeder sucht das Gleiche. Einige wollen flirten oder Kontakte knupfen, andere wollen eine Reisebegleitung fur eine bevorstehende Reise finden. Es gibt auch diejenigen, die einen Geschaftspartner suchen. Es kann also nicht gesagt werden, dass alle Madchen geliebt werden wollen.

Tamara

OPEN PROFILE   

Iris

OPEN PROFILE   

Anette

OPEN PROFILE   

Grethe

OPEN PROFILE  

OPEN CHAT 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.