Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:29:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u10-20020a170902e5ca00b0017a0e7aaf6bsi14894738plf.128 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Vic neZ cokoli jineho bych chtel prochazet Zivotem a drZet te za ruku.
From: Douglas Elena <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:27:49 +0300

Trida Premium! 

Seznamovani po registraci nevyzaduje zadnou financni investici. Nemusite posilat SMS ani platit za pristup k profilum, ktere vas zajimaji - k dispozici mate celou databazi. To je velmi vyhodne, protoze muzete komunikovat s lidmi ze sveho mesta nebo se seznamit s uzivatelem z jine casti zeme, kam se napriklad v blizke budoucnosti chystate na navstevu. Free dating vam umoznuje komunikovat s tolika lidmi, s kolika chcete, kdykoli chcete, bez omezeni!

Elvira

Send Message   

Elina

Send Message   

Milla

Send Message   

Albertine

Send Message  

OPEN 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.