Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:24:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain
    name not found. Name service error for name=mail.support-flirtfair.no
    type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT041.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT057.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    fenaco-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.202] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM7EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT040.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT013.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT011.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay.netvisao.pt[213.228.128.59] said: 550 5.7.1
    Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT024.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT024.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mail1.thurweb.ch[213.196.149.41] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.a3mail.se[94.246.96.187] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias
    table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: And how long has the guy on the cover of the magazine registered here?
From: Bandeira Yana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:24:08 +0300

Ready For Anything!

Our site is very safe, you will not have to provide your address, phone number and other contact information. Because of this, only with mutual desire and readiness a personal meeting can take place, otherwise the person you are talking to will not be able to find you. This is especially important for people who have been "burned" by blind dates and do not want to give out all of their personal information right from the start.

| | |

Gaby
LIKE

Albina
LIKE

Ulrike
LIKE

Nine
LIKE

Free Registration

Don't want to receive such letters.