Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:20:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tvs-ch.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.10] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [GV0CHE01FT018.eop-che01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.pub.mailpod9-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.120] said:
    550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mail-smtp-mx2.skymesh.com.au[210.16.68.84] said: 550 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account has been suspended for inactivity 550 A conta do destinatario
    encontra-se suspensa por inactividade (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said:
    550-The account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ipworldcom.ch[212.74.176.25]
    said: 550 [email-masked] unknown user account (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Let the feeling of harmony, peace and happiness not leave you even for a minute!
From: Ermisova Nadia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:19:44 +0300

See who is near you. Leave them a note.

Do not delay with a personal meeting. Interest in correspondence disappears quickly. If you discuss all the important topics, there will be nothing to talk about on a date. Make an appointment a week or two after you've talked to her, and video chat beforehand.

Sociology provides an answer to the age-old question of everyone - who to be and with whom to live. Together with the closest person, your soul mate, life will play with the brightest colors and you will feel all the harmony of it through the harmony of relationships - when two are one.

Our portal is very simple - you won't have to do anything to get the hang of its basic features. Convenient search tools and intuitive navigation allows you to easily navigate through the user base and start a conversation with the people you're interested in.

Why is networking not only fun, but also productive? There are many advantages of online friendship: no territorial restrictions - finding friends and true love is not limited to one locality, you can find "that" person in another country, and even on another continent.

Our dating site allows you to browse profiles of users from all of the available cities for free. Using the search, you can specify the most important criteria at once and then proceed to viewing of all suitable proposals.

Click

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.

The email was delivered to you by your dating activity.

©2016 Real Dating | 301 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4LQ, England