Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:08:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by
    that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jakim cudem taki facet jak ty nie jest jeszcze zaobraczkowany?
From: Fontana Diane <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:06:03 +0300

Pierwszy Miesiac Za Darmo! 

Czas oszczedzania. Jesli masz tylko osobisty czas na sen, bardzo trudno bedzie zbudowac sensowny zwiazek. A dlugotrwala abstynencja moze dac tylko nerwice i rozdraznienie. To wlasnie w takiej sytuacji seks randki sa najlepszym rozwiazaniem.

Angelina

ONLINE CHAT   

Marlis

ONLINE CHAT   

Elisabeth

ONLINE CHAT   

Martin

ONLINE CHAT  

Online Chat 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.