Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:01:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kk1Q2802u2eERbg01k1R0y Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT055.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT055.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT055.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host fmg-mail-1.fakemailgenerator.com[23.239.30.63] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Suchen Sie eine Prinzessin? Hier bin ich.
From: Kleiber Leoni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:00:44 +0300

Die Website wird taglich verbessert, viele praktische Funktionen sind bereits verfugbar. Wenn du das Madchen in der Nachricht magst, kannst du sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 94466243.
Gehoren Sie zu den Top 10 in Ihrer Stadt! Madchen auf der Suche nach Sex Dating aus der ganzen Welt! Melden Sie sich an und finden Sie Ihren Partner aus Ihrer Stadt!
Geben Sie keine personlichen Daten an Ihre Partner weiter, bis Sie sicher sind, dass Sie von einer echten Person angesprochen werden. Es ist besser, sich bis zum Treffen von sozialen Netzwerken und Messengern fernzuhalten. Setzen Sie die Kommunikation auf unserem Portal fort.
Unsere Ressource erscheint in den Top-Seiten fur Sex-Dating, aber wir positionieren uns als eine Plattform fur die Suche nach ernsthaften Beziehungen. Wir haben einen Videochat, bei dem Sie alles und noch mehr sehen konnen. Dieses Madchen zeigt sich in ihrer ganzen Pracht. Wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen, legen Sie es in Ihren Posteingang.

Heute Buchen!

Open Chat 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.