Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:49:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Die Sonne scheint immer, strahlt Warme aus und verspricht eine unbeschwerte Zukunft!
From: Mira Englund <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:47:30 +0300

Sie Will Dich! 

Tausende von Nutzern besuchen uns jeden Tag. Durchsuchen Sie unsere beliebten Partnervermittlungsseiten, und vielleicht finden Sie bereits einen Seelenverwandten, einen Freund oder einen interessanten Begleiter. Alles, was Sie tun mussen, ist, sich zu registrieren und mit den Angeboten der anderen Mitglieder zu interagieren. Vielleicht wollen Sie jetzt der Person schreiben, die Ihr Partner werden soll!

Hennie

OPEN   

Eugenie

OPEN   

Hannah

OPEN   

Awa

OPEN  

Open Profile 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.