Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:47:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT032.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host b1421.mx.srv.dfn.de[194.95.234.79]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: undeliverable address: host mail.uni-freiburg.de[132.230.2.46]
    said: 550 [email-masked] unknown user account (in
    reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich habe gesehen, dass wir beide aus der gleichen Stadt kommen.
From: Sonia Liskaova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:47:00 +0300

Viel Spab Mit Den Ergebnissen! 

Auf unserer Seite melden sich jeden Tag neue Madchen an, die einen Mann als Liebhaber suchen.

Greta

LIke   

Samira

LIke   

Eva

LIke   

Gerdeke

LIke  

Registration 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.