Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:43:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ahoj! VyuZivate take socialni site? a ja
From: Helene Manuhutu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:33:57 +0300

Open Chat 

Budte S Nami!

Stranky se kazdym dnem zlepsuji, k dispozici je jiz mnoho uzitecnych funkci. Pokud se vam libi divka ve zprave, muzete ji najit podle jejiho ID profilu: 84016635.
Ziskejte sve bonusy, zaregistrujte se a zacnete navazovat nove znamosti!
Posta neprijima eroticke fotografie, presunte dopis do kategorie - Dorucena posta. Jde nam o sex. Dokonce i vyhledavani uzivatelu se nazyva "Sex Search". Lokalita, pohlavi, vek - nebudte skromni, uvedte potrebna kriteria vyberu.

Kliknutim sem se z odberu newsletteru odhlasite.