Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:34:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said:
    550 5.1.1 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: S celym svym otevrenym srdcem vam preji dobry den a pozitivni emoce.
From: Gimson Gudrun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:32:41 +0300

Napiste Divce! 

Diky kulturnimu a technologickemu rozvoji lidstva maji tito nezadani lide moznost hledat partnera pro fyzickou intimitu nezavazne prostrednictvim internetu.

Annelore

Send Message   

Krista

Send Message   

Svetlana

Send Message   

Lea

Send Message  

Click 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.