Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:31:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ať pocit harmonie, klidu a stesti neopusti ani minutu!
From: Mira Charrier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:40:20 +0300

Specialne Pro Vas! 

Automaticke vyhledavani zacne prochazet fotografie tech, kteri odpovidaji vasim parametrum. Pro vyjadreni sympatii staci kliknout na "ano" nebo "ne" na srdicku. Osoba, na kterou je umistite, to uvidi a bude moci reagovat. Pokud se mate radi, zacnete si povidat beze strachu z odmitnuti. Vyzkousejte speed dating - je to zabava!

Nina

ONLINE CHAT   

Paula

ONLINE CHAT   

Denise

ONLINE CHAT   

Steffi

ONLINE CHAT  

Click 

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.