Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:29:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=lanac.amv.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT009.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=ugrad.unimelb.edu.au type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT030.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT032.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: What do you think draws me to you?
From: Montero Cornelia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:28:37 +0300

GET BONUSES!

Within a sex dating site, one can easily find someone who is interested in the same things.

| | |

Judit
SEND MESSAGE

Isabell
SEND MESSAGE

Katrin
SEND MESSAGE

Sophie
SEND MESSAGE

Registration

Don't want to receive such letters.