Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:29:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kjUa2801w2eERbg01jUbDd Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.mymail.fi[65.109.25.88] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1 User
    unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailcluster.loopia.se[93.188.3.14] said: 550 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    csi.cloudmark.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sweetheart, I wish you a good and wonderful mood
From: Stephie Smits <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:28:22 +0300

Why do you crave sweets so much?

Quite a lot of users prefer flirting on the web, without going on to real communication. This approach helps to raise your self-esteem, learn how to communicate with the opposite sex, satisfy your craving for variety without physical contact. Such communication may well be supported by photo exchange, including intimate nature, as well as video chats. Unlike many competitors, our site provides all of its users a secure private chat room. All correspondence in it is protected by end-to-end encryption and is inaccessible for viewing by third parties. While communicating on your most intimate topics, you can be secure about the safety of your personal data.

Modern and successful men value their time. Completely giving up their business, they prefer to meet and spend their free time in tandem with an attractive girl. Our database contains only actual profiles of real users. A girl registered on our site for sure will not be left without attention of a successful man. And every man, in his turn, will be able to find a young and attractive mistress with photos according to his tastes and desires.

Here you can play intriguing "Sympathies" and instantly get acquainted by photo with those you like. It is possible to download mobile applications for Android and iPhone to always stay in touch. Many profiles are marked with a verification icon - this means that all the data in them is verified and true.

How to find a suitable interlocutor for communication and not only? Since many users are looking for a serious relationship, the site provides a very detailed questionnaire. For instance, if a person's appearance doesn't play a significant role for a pen pal, it is important for a more serious relationship.

Official registration gives you access to all dating site features: Viewing and commenting pictures. Exchanging messages in personal chat. Creation of a full-fledged profile. Access to premium services. Sending and receiving likes.

Send Message

Not interested in reading the letter.

We do our best to make sure you are not confused by these messages and are working on bugs. If you are still confused by this letter. Reply to us or move the letter to the Inbox.

©2020 Right Life | 60 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JZ, England