Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:25:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxb-00181b01.gslb.pphosted.com[185.183.28.5] said: 550 5.1.1 User Unknown
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jak se ukazalo, umim hledat poklady. Nasel jsem vas a nebudu s nikym sdilet!
From: Carin Gerber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:25:02 +0300

Zcela Zdarma! 

Automaticke vyhledavani zacne prochazet fotografie tech, kteri odpovidaji vasim parametrum. Pro vyjadreni sympatii staci kliknout na "ano" nebo "ne" na srdicku. Osoba, na kterou je umistite, to uvidi a bude moci reagovat. Pokud se mate radi, zacnete si povidat beze strachu z odmitnuti. Vyzkousejte speed dating - je to zabava!

Katharina

SEND MESSAGE   

Annica

SEND MESSAGE   

Steffi

SEND MESSAGE   

Annegreth

SEND MESSAGE  

SEND MESSAGE 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.