Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:19:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Od chwili, gdy cie ujrzalem, w moja dusze wkradly sie watpliwosci - czyzbys uciekl z krolestwa?
From: Andre Ariane <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:17:49 +0300

Przekonaj Sie Sam! 

Jestesmy zasobem, ktory przez lata pomogl poznac sie tysiacom ludzi z calego swiata. Nasze uslugi randkowe sa dostepne na terenie calego kraju. Mozesz wiec byc pewien, ze zawsze znajdziesz kogos z miasta, w ktorym jestes.

Hertha

OPEN CHAT   

Marta

OPEN CHAT   

Annabell

OPEN CHAT   

Lilie

OPEN CHAT  

OPEN 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.