Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:14:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host vdomainha-if-mx.interfree.it[80.91.55.50] said:
    550 5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (chkuser) (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Posso leggere la mente - vuoi conoscermi.
From: Landaova Miroslava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:14:04 +0300

Click Here 

E In Vena Di Sesso!

Di cosa pensate che sia capace? Puoi chiederglielo, trovandola sul sito e inserendo il suo profilo id: 64384806 nella casella di ricerca.
Essere nella top 10 della tua citta! Ragazze in cerca di incontri sessuali da tutto il mondo! Iscriviti e trova il tuo partner della tua citta!
La registrazione e veloce. Non devi dirci niente di te o dei tuoi hobby se stai cercando sesso. Ma se stai cercando l'amicizia e un'alta relazione puoi riempire completamente il tuo profilo. Nel tuo profilo puoi includere le tue preferenze sessuali per rendere piu facile per le persone che la pensano come te trovarti. Se vuoi puoi allegare una foto come questa ragazza, se non riesci a vedere la sua foto, devi spostare questa email nella tua casella di posta.

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.