Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:05:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT028.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT096.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT096.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT096.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx03.posteo.de[185.67.36.70] said: 554 5.7.0
    Reject, id=32260-16 - spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Der Anrufer ist mude von der Arbeit, will ein Schatzchen und eine Streicheleinheit...
From: Julia Rumpf <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:04:21 +0300

Multifunktionales Browsing!

Sie konnen auch einen anderen, nicht weniger interessanten Bereich der Website namens "Meetings" nutzen. Blattern Sie durch die Fotos (wie in diesem Beispiel, wenn das Foto nicht angezeigt wird, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang), bewerten Sie sie, fahren Sie fort. Wenn die Sympathie auf Gegenseitigkeit beruht, kontaktieren Sie die Person.
Wenn du wissen willst, warum dieses Madchen zu dir geschickt wurde, sieh dir ihr Profil an! Finden Sie ihr Profil uber ihre Profil-ID: 46959719.
Gehoren Sie zu den Top 10 in Ihrer Stadt! Madchen auf der Suche nach Sex Dating aus der ganzen Welt! Melden Sie sich an und finden Sie Ihren Partner aus Ihrer Stadt!
Wahlen Sie den richtigen Zeitpunkt, um eine erotische Nachricht zu senden. Wenn Sie zu einem Zeitpunkt senden, zu dem die Person beschaftigt ist, wird das nicht gut sein. Es ist gut zu wissen, was Ihr Partner in diesem Moment tut.

CLICK HERE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.