Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:04:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT090.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT048.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT048.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT048.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Die Sonne scheint immer, strahlt Warme aus und verspricht eine unbeschwerte Zukunft!
From: Coppola Marta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:04:09 +0300

Marta
was online 23 minutes ago   

Registration

ID: 53409356 Sexualni zajmy: Anal Fisting Growth: 156 Prsa: 3 O mne: Das sexieste Madchen Hmotnost: 54   

Hier geben wir Ihnen Tipps, die Ihr Dating-Erlebnis unvergesslich machen. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig bei Ihnen fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versprechen, die Situation auf jeden Fall wiederherzustellen und Sie daran zu erinnern, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen! Neue Technologien der Postdienste erlauben keine Nacktfotos, aber es gibt eine losung! Verschieben sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang, um das Foto zu sehen.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.