Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:04:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kj4Y2802n2eERbg01j4Z7y Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kj4Y2802n2eERbg01j4Z7y Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen von Herzen einen angenehmen, erfolgreichen und guten Tag.
From: Thoresen Elvira <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:03:49 +0300

Elvira
was online 27 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 65 O mne: Mochte denn niemand meinen Rucken und mein Gesab massieren?) Ich mochte starke Hande auf meinen schonen Korperformen spuren Prsa: 3 Growth: 163 Sexualni zajmy: Doggy-Pose ID: 41301944   

Open Chat

Das Intimleben ist nicht mehr langweilig Wenn ihr Brief in spam gelandet ist und das Foto des Madchens nicht geoffnet werden kann, sollten sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang verschieben, um das Foto anzuzeigen. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versprechen, die Situation wiederherzustellen und erinnern Sie daran, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen.

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.