Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:03:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT072.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT072.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT045.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich leide seit uber einer Stunde an Schluckauf.
From: Marie Tanguy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:02:47 +0300

Live-Chat Offnen! 

Eine Verabredung nach der Registrierung erfordert keine finanzielle Investition. Sie mussen weder eine SMS senden noch fur den Zugang zu den Profilen, die Sie interessieren, bezahlen - die gesamte Datenbank steht Ihnen zur Verfugung. Das ist sehr praktisch, denn Sie konnen mit Leuten aus Ihrer eigenen Stadt chatten oder einen Nutzer aus einem anderen Teil des Landes treffen, den Sie z. B. bald besuchen werden. Free Dating ermoglicht es Ihnen, mit so vielen Menschen zu kommunizieren, wie Sie wollen, wann Sie wollen, ohne Grenzen!

Olesya

Open Profile   

Erica

Open Profile   

Gertrude

Open Profile   

Adelheid

Open Profile  

Send Message 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.