Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:52:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT061.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT012.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.emailsrvr.com[173.203.187.1] said: 554 5.7.1 ACL
    dns_rbl; Client host [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    sa-ip4tset.blagr.emailsrvr.com=127.22.0.2 Senderscore. Please visit
    https://senderscore.org/rtbl/ for more information on why this message
    could not be delivered (G31) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.naver.com[125.209.222.14] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user fIAN93vlTQ+4CIDZZSqVlA - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122]
    The IP address sending this message does not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record
    setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to
    the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from
    IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit 550-5.7.25
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for more 550
    5.7.25 information. u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 -
    gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u7-20020a170902e80700b00177568a0e53si14456357plg.252 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbiz1.qq.com[43.154.252.231] said: 550 Mailbox not
    found.
    http://service.exmail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000728
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: What's the biggest stupid thing you've done in the last 24 hours?
From: Gauthier Nehle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:52:35 +0300

True dating and hundreds of free women in your city!

It's easy to find love and meet new friends here. Only live communication with real people from all over the world. 800,000 visitors every day. Easily search through the largest database of dating profiles, photos.

Experts say that the ideal time for a follow-up call after the first date is 2-4 days, but no longer than 4-5 days. If you call too early - it can be considered a step of desperation.

Many people search online for adult dating with phone numbers. However, our site does not require a phone number. This is done to ensure anonymity and safety of users. If your online correspondence turns out well, you can share your contacts with the girl or guy you like.

Are you looking for a true love, a best friend or an interesting conversation partner? Our official dating website is here to connect hearts and share the joy of communication. Today there are millions of registered users. Thanks to our dating site many of them have found friends, built strong families.

Thanks to our constant work on functionality and service development, you'll find only nice girls with "clean" profiles and verified data in our webcams. Erotic content from the opposite sex and no ads. We promptly respond to each problem and stop any violations. That's why we have a real way to get acquainted. And if your companion is not to your liking - one click and a new girl is in front of you.

OPEN CHAT

Click here to unsubscribe.

Technical works are taking place at the moment. Move your email to the - Inbox.

©2017 Professional Pickup Artist | 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AB, England