Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:45:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT018.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT018.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT088.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav.iinet.net.au[203.59.218.120] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14] said: 521
    5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: You are not
    allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tildavirtual-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.71.138] said: 550
    5.7.64 TenantAttribution; Relay Access Denied
    [SY4AUS01FT017.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    d321566.a.ess.de.barracudanetworks.com[18.185.115.251] said: 550 permanent
    failure for one or more recipients
    ([email-masked]:blocked) (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT075.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c60.megamailservers.eu[91.136.24.11] said: 550
    5.7.1 2AFIjJUd102321 This message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
    characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Don't be surprised if on New Year's Eve you get kidnapped by Santa Claus and transported to me.
From: Weckstrom Friederike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:45:08 +0300

A huge number of single girls are actively searching now on the site.

Keep an open mind. It's important to be open to a successful match. Be open to talking about yourself, answering similar questions and connecting with dozens of people. There's no room for being closed off.

In today's rhythm of life, it is very difficult to find the time and energy to get acquainted in real life. And we have solved this problem. Look for a companion according to your interests, higher education, common goals and views on life. Communicate, get to know each other and only then - make an appointment.

When visiting a dating site for a serious relationship, it's a good idea to fill out your profile accordingly - include important aspects of your life, personality traits, habits, and your field of activity. It is necessary to indicate the traits that should be in a partner in order to screen out unsuitable candidates immediately. Don't be afraid to scare off potential suitors and omit something - there are a huge number of users on the site and there will definitely be people looking for you with all your quirks and peculiarities. Using the dating site, you can find like-minded people for group sex, fetish and other special forms of intimate life, which is not customary to talk about in public.

You won't meet anyone who doesn't use the internet. You can access the site through any gadget you like - PC, laptop, tablet, even cell phone. And it means you may brighten up any free minute with interesting communication and looking through our profiles. Stuck in a traffic jam, waiting for a specialist, or on a business trip - instead of getting bored, chat with an interesting companion!

It's easy to get lost among the many online chat platforms and never find what you're looking for. Come to us - a truly quality alternative to video chats where you can always expect a pleasant surprise on the other side of the screen.

OPEN CHAT

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

Your email may not be displayed correctly, please move it to the - Inbox.

©2000 New Acquaintances | 60 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JZ, England