Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:34:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT035.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT035.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ohne Kommunikation gibt es keine Beziehung. Ohne Respekt gibt es keine Liebe.
From: Lena Knutsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:33:44 +0300

Sie Will Dich Kennenlernen!

Jedes Madchen denkt auf die eine oder andere Weise uber Sex nach. Jemand zogert den Moment der Wahrheit hinaus, und ein anderer erklart sofort seine Absichten. Dafur ist unsere Website gedacht, mit der Moglichkeit, sich vertraulich zu treffen. Ein Bild des Madchens mit dem Gedanken an Sex ist diesem Brief beigefugt. Wenn Sie es nicht sehen, legen Sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang.
Unser Projekt ist auf der ganzen Welt popular. Nach dem Zahler auf der Hauptseite zu urteilen, waren zum Zeitpunkt der Abfassung dieses Artikels mehr als 180 Millionen Menschen im System.
Erstellen Sie Ihr Profil kostenlos. 24/7-Unterstutzung. uber 15 Millionen Profile. 100% sicher. Beginnen Sie jetzt. VIP-Konto fur einen Monat kostenlos!
Du kannst eine Frau auch anhand ihrer Profilnummer finden: 55190166.

Send Message 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.