Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:32:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kiYK2803b2eERbg01iYLVN Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta-gw.infomaniak.ch[83.166.143.57] said: 550 5.2.0
    Spam message rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich habe grosses Gluck, dass ich hier einen so interessanten Mann kennengelernt habe.
From: Karla Olszewska <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:31:51 +0300

Karla
was online 53 minutes ago   

SEND MESSAGE

O mne: Liebe fur 1-2 mal schnell, schon, sinnlich, bei mir zu Hause) Hmotnost: 70 Prsa: 2 ID: 23367404 Sexualni zajmy: Saugen Growth: 168   

Unsere Seite hilft Nutzern, neue Freunde und Partner fur ernsthafte oder sexuelle Beziehungen zu finden. Heute wird unsere Plattform aktualisiert, im Moment arbeiten wir mit Fotos von Madchen, wenn sie ihr Foto nicht in diesem Brief haben, mussen sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang verschieben. Entschuldigung fur die Unannehmlichkeiten!

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.