Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:26:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=alice.nl type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=wanadoo.nl type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT068.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT068.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.zeelandnet.nl[217.102.255.212] said:
    550-5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550
    User unknown in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: En mijn hart zal bij je zijn, elke seconde verwarmend.
From: Alexandra Wieczorek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:26:15 +0300

Stap-voor-stap instructies: hoe trek je een mooi meisje naar je toe.

Eenvoudig en rijk aan functies, populair en gezaghebbend, interessant en uniek, onze dating site zal u steeds weer verrassen met een grote verscheidenheid aan profielen van over de hele wereld en een nauwkeurige matchmaking ervaring. Vergeet eenzaamheid - communiceer, flirt, word verliefd, bouw een relatie op, trouw en wees gelukkig!

Regels voor communicatie in het echte leven. Leer de persoon zo goed mogelijk kennen voordat je hem in het echt ontmoet: ga niet akkoord met een ontmoeting of wissel geen contactgegevens uit na het eerste bericht van de persoon die je gaat ontmoeten. Doe je eerste ontmoetingen op openbare plaatsen die je goed kent. Als u zich ongemakkelijk voelt, verlaat dan de vergadering onder welk voorwendsel dan ook.

Het beste deel is dat onze volwassen dating aanbiedingen zijn volledig gratis. Geen activeringskosten, geen sms en geen andere extra's. Start gewoon je profiel, vul het met je profielfoto, je persoonlijke gegevens en je bent klaar om te chatten zonder enige beperkingen!

Registratie stelt u in staat om deel te nemen aan Tops, wedstrijden en promoties op de site maakt u een populair lid van de gemeenschap voor gratis. Dit alles zal niet alleen je gevoel van eigenwaarde opkrikken, maar ook je kansen vergroten om je soulmate of seksuele partner te vinden!

Bent u op zoek naar een ware liefde, een beste vriend of een interessante metgezel? Onze officiГ«le dating website is hier om harten te verbinden en de vreugde van communicatie te verspreiden. Vandaag zijn er een paar miljoen geregistreerde gebruikers. Velen van hen hebben vrienden gemaakt en sterke families gesticht dankzij onze dating website.

CLICK 

Ik wil deze e-mails niet meer ontvangen.    

Er vindt op dit moment technisch onderhoud plaats. Verplaats uw e-mail naar de - Inbox.

©2009 Slaap In Een Paar | Wytemaweg 70, 3015 CN Rotterdam, Nederland