Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:14:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=tele2.at type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT006.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich liebe es, wenn du mich mit deinem Blick umarmst...
From: Pacini Barbara <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:14:42 +0300

Wir Sind's Nur! 

Leider haben nicht alle Menschen das Gluck, einen festen Partner fur Intimitaten zu finden. Daher mussen sie nach Moglichkeiten suchen, ihre Bedurfnisse auf andere Weise zu befriedigen. Ideal ist jemand, mit dem Sie sich jederzeit treffen und einfach nur Sex haben konnen, ohne sich mit irgendwelchen Verpflichtungen zu belasten.

Frauke

Open Profile   

Helga

Open Profile   

Viktoria

Open Profile   

Gesine

Open Profile  

ONLINE CHAT 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.