Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:14:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT012.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Sie lesen meine Gedanken besser als ein Psychologe!
From: Vincent Marina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:14:25 +0300

Versuchen Sie es jetzt! Kostenlose Anmeldung. Kundenservice. Suche nach Stadt. Holen Sie sich einen Gratismonat im Goldenen Profil!
Ist Ihnen schon einmal aufgefallen, dass manche Websites fur die Nutzer unbequem zu durchsuchen sind? Auf dieser Website konnen Sie ein Madchen anhand ihrer Profil-ID finden. Hier ist auch die Profil-ID: 05437508 des angegebenen Madchens.
In einer Pandemie haben Singles in Grobstadten die Wahl: ein rechtmabiges romantisches Abendessen per Videoanruf und ein virtuelles Dessert oder eine rebellische Verabredung im echten Leben und Sex ohne Verpflichtungen.

Click Here 

Nutze Den Augenblick!

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.