Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:14:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kiDl2802Z2eERbg01iDmZ6 Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Es ist sehr spat, ich will wirklich Intimitat... mit meinem Kissen.
From: Aurora Saetre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:13:33 +0300

Click 

Vielfalt Der Inhalte!

Alles ist kostenlos. Wichtig zu wissen: Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und basieren ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Wir sprechen hier nicht von Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder anderen unangenehmen Dingen.
Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!
Saftige und attraktive Madchen nur auf unserer Seite. Wenn du ein Madchen magst, kannst du sie auf dieser Ressource finden. Geben Sie ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld ein. 61107285.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.