Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:06:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14]
    said: 521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    You are not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Relationships. They do not begin in bed.
From: Hellstrom Isabell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:59:27 +0300

Isabell
was online 52 minutes ago

OPEN CHAT

O mne: The cutie waits for your attention!

Hmotnost: 50

Prsa: 2.5

ID: 08185436

Sexualni zajmy: Intimate cosmetics

Growth: 163

Despite our small age we have managed to form an audience of millions - thanks to our convenient services everyone can easily find a partner, and the checking of uploaded photos allows not to be afraid that you are communicating with a fake page. The photo can't show up in any way? We need to move the letter from spam, for this inconvenience we give you a gift - a VIP profile for 7 days! We ask your forgiveness for the inconveniences we have caused you. You have our word that you will improve your situation, and we also remind you that if you need our help, you can contact us in any case!

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.