Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:02:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=jaglekertrad.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=oppi.edu.ouka.fi type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT061.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT030.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT089.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host hifab-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.74]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.hornetsecurity.com[94.100.132.8] said: 554
    5.5.4 Your IP 108.170.60.122 address has a bad reputation. To unblock visit
    http://cloud-security.net/unblock?a=1511&b=[email-masked]&c=[email-masked]&d=6&e=108.170.60.122-mx-gate77-hz1
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    cuscal-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.71.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [SY4AUS01FT021.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14]
    said: 521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    You are not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Everything you plan, let it come true pleasantly, easily and fill you with a feeling of happiness.
From: Lejeune Sylvia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:01:41 +0300

Better Than You Think!

Not all men are willing to pay for intimacy. And there are even fewer women who are willing to do so either. And therefore, intimate dating with girls for sex is a great way to get pleasure without investing a penny.

| | |

Chiara
LIke

Lisanne
LIke

Ida
LIke

Bianca
LIke

OPEN SITE

Unsubscribe from this email.