Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:02:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT064.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT064.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT026.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT037.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    ki222802i2eERbg01i230X Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Young man, you and I have so much in common! Would you like me to be more specific?
From: Seline Kowalski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:01:32 +0300

An open letter to hotties.

The main thing is the right approach. When creating your profile, use our tips: Decide on the purpose of your search. Understand what and who you are looking for. Do you want a serious relationship? Maybe you are not ready for them at this stage and want to meet, flirt easily, have a relationship without commitments? Fill out your profile. Fill in information about yourself: hobbies, passions, search goals and sexual interests. Indicate everything you think is important: height, political views, daily routine. Write a few words about the person you are looking for.

Redheaded women have been considered mythical since ancient times. Ancient Greeks religiously believed that after death they were reborn as vampires. And the Spanish medieval Inquisition, and even redheads were counted as kidnappers of hellfire, so they were considered witches and witches and burned at the stake. German sexologist Werner Habermel in a long-term study found that women with red hair most often have sex. Red-haired girls have very traumatic skin: bruises and abrasions occur more often and faster than blondes or brunettes.

Among the main purposes of dating we can single out: regular meetings for sex; one-time relationship without obligation; making video calls for virtual sex; sex in other cities and countries during travels, business trips; search for couples or partners for a new experience.

Closed VIP section is hundreds of profiles with photos of beautiful and attention worthy girls who are ready to turn your life into a true fairy tale. Every day the VIP archive is replenished with fresh faces and opens up new opportunities to diversify your life for men. If you register, 3 days access to VIP for free!

On our site registration is very simple but it significantly reduces the risk of meeting underage, irresponsible, aggressive people. As experience with Internet resources of different orientation, your own photo and name in the account discourage users from rudeness, behave inappropriately to other participants. Here you can meet girls, adult women, guys and men of different ages. Join the friendly community of the portal and you will forget what is loneliness forever.

Registration

Not interested in reading the letter.

If the letter is not displayed correctly, we advise you to move the letter to the - Inbox category.

©2015 First Meeting | 25 Bank St, London E14 5JP, England