Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:59:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=tele2.at type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=sm.luth.se type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    pj3-20020a17090b4f4300b00212c3779154si13945158pjb.118 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    swipnet-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR01FT048.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 khzf280482eERbg01hzgRh Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT012.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail-smtp-mx4.skymesh.com.au[210.16.69.84]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host pe-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.138] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DBAEUR03FT059.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx0.spintel.net.au[203.29.125.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host alpine.spintel.net.au[203.23.236.77] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.sandstrom.eu[135.181.109.50] said: 554 5.7.1 This
    message does not meet our delivery requirements (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: And that means it's a good day!
From: Finnja Haugan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:59:27 +0300

Finnja
was online 16 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 50

O mne: Surprising, unimaginably, beautiful, hot

Prsa: 3

Growth: 173

Sexualni zajmy: Anal Stimulators

ID: 01811164

OPEN

Our site is easy to navigate and has an eye-catching design. If your letter got into spam and the photo of the girl does not open, then to view the photo, you should move this letter to the Inbox. There are many positive reviews about our company, you can see for yourself. The situation in which you found yourself is an unfortunate misunderstanding. This will never happen again.

Unsubscribe from this email.