Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:56:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: S celym svym otevrenym srdcem vam preji dobry den a pozitivni emoce.
From: Elmira Melzer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:55:27 +0300

Otevrete Zivy Chat! 

Nase databaze obsahuje pouze skutecne profily skutecnych uzivatelu. Divka registrovana na nasich webovych strankach urcite nezustane bez pozornosti uspesneho muze. A kazdy muz si zase bude moci najit mladou a atraktivni milenku s fotografiemi podle sveho vkusu a prani.

Ania

Open   

Nathalie

Open   

Katarina

Open   

Steffi

Open  

CLICK 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.