Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:47:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Na twoim miejscu nie balabym sie swoich pragnien. Ale ja bym sie bal o swoje.
From: Karen Lange <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:46:13 +0300

Teraz Masz Okazje! 

Randki online dla doroslych: czego sie spodziewac? Intymne randki dla doroslych nie zawsze oznaczaja intymnosc. Ale jesli chcesz, aby nadal byly, nie zalecamy probowac znalezc je na stronach bez rejestracji. Portale te nie ograniczaja w zaden sposob swoich uzytkownikow, co czesto prowadzi do niekomfortowej atmosfery w spolecznosci.

Tania

OPEN CHAT   

Cecilia

OPEN CHAT   

Christel

OPEN CHAT   

Lilly

OPEN CHAT  

Open Site 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.