Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:46:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    khm92803d2eERbg01hmAhD Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Jeder neue Tag bringt eine neue Wendung.
From: Carolin Rogne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:07 +0300

Ich Warte Auf Ihre Nachricht! 

Viele Manner und Frauen wollen einfach nur jemanden finden, sich mit ihm treffen, Sex haben, Schluss machen und nie wieder uber den anderen sprechen. Und mit Hilfe einer solchen Verabredung kann dies erreicht werden. Schlieblich wissen beide Partner, worauf sie sich einlassen.

Gisela

Open   

Myriam

Open   

Manuela

Open   

Kirsten

Open  

Click Here 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.