Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:42:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT041.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT041.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said:
    552 5.2.0 khhA280Ae2eERbg01hhBE9 Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    khhA280Ae2eERbg01hhBE9 Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host maildo.versatel.de[89.245.133.5] said: 554
    Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Aber jetzt bist du das beste Katzchen, das ich je hatte.
From: Elsa Cordioli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:40:09 +0300

Live Und Kostenlos Auf Sendung!

Open Chat 

Unsere kostenlose Website besteht aus einer Eingangsseite mit einer Liste von Galerien und einer Warnung uber Altersbeschrankungen fur Besucher und den Galerien selbst (kleine Seiten mit Bildern, wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes des Madchens in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang). Unser grobes Plus ist die fast vollige Abwesenheit von Werbung.
Von allen Teilnehmern auf unserer Seite suchen nur 11% der Frauen nach Mannern, die die Missionarsstellung mogen. 32 % der Frauen mogen die oberste Position beim Sex. 16 % der Frauen mogen die umgekehrte Cowgirl-Stellung, d. h. mit dem Rucken zum Mann. Die beliebteste und bevorzugte Stellung des schonen Geschlechts ist der Sex von hinten. 46 % der Frauen lieben Sex in der Doggy-Style-Stellung. So oder so, Sie werden das richtige Madchen fur sich finden.
Bequem und sicher. Bonus bei der Anmeldung, los! Genaue Suche. Kompatibilitatsprufung. Sicher. Partnersuche 24/7.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.