Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:39:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT027.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen einen wunderbaren, magischen, unglaublich positiven Tag.
From: Eremina Kristiane <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:38:35 +0300

Kristiane
was online 55 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 57 Sexualni zajmypo: Saugen Growth: 157 ID: 23069388 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Sube Miezekatze sportlich und leidenschaftlich leidenschaftlich, sehr schon.   

Heute wird unsere Plattform aktualisiert, im Moment arbeiten wir mit Fotos von Madchen, wenn sie ihr Foto nicht in diesem Brief haben, mussen sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang verschieben. Wir entschuldigen uns fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir bemuhen uns, die Situation zu verbessern, und falls Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen, konnen Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren. Es ist uns wichtig, dass sich unsere Mitglieder wohlfuhlen!

Free Registration

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.