Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:38:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT063.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT012.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT009.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Habe ich Sie heute nicht durch ein Schaufenster gesehen?
From: Annie Suchomelova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:58 +0300

Testen Sie Es Kostenlos!

Der Postdienst akzeptiert keine erotischen Fotos, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Bei uns dreht sich alles um Sex. Auch die Benutzersuche heibt "Sex Search". Ort, Geschlecht, Alter - seien Sie nicht bescheiden, geben Sie die notwendigen Auswahlkriterien an.
Alle Verfuhrung kommt nicht so sehr aus Worten, sondern aus der Kinasthetik. Madchen fuhlen und spuren mehr als sie sehen und horen. Es ist wichtig, mannlich und selbstbewusst aufzutreten. Geben Sie die Atmosphare, wenn sie unter dem selbstbewussten Einfluss eines Mannes steht.
Holen Sie sich jetzt Ihre Boni, melden Sie sich jetzt an und machen Sie neue Bekanntschaften!
Wenn du ein bestimmtes Madchen magst und mit ihr chatten mochtest, gib einfach ihre ID: 46779003 in das Suchfeld ein.

Open Profile 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.