Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:38:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT003.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT003.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Meine Freunde und ich gehen in ein Cafe, um dir einen Platz an einem Tisch zu sichern?
From: Swarts Aylin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:50 +0300

Aylin
was online 47 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Vorherrschaft Growth: 158 Hmotnost: 53 ID: 55142402 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Sie lieben es, uber verbotenen Sex zu reden und zu fantasieren? Lassen Sie uns plaudern.   

Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Probleme, die wir Ihnen verursacht haben. Wir versprechen, die Dinge in Ordnung zu bringen, aber gleichzeitig konnen Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen! Die Madchen auf unserer sex-Dating-site posten ihre Nacktfotos wie in dieser e-Mail. Wenn sie das Foto nicht sehen, verschieben sie die e-Mail in ihren Posteingang. Unser Registrierungsprozess ist einfach und unser Moderationsteam ist reaktionsschnell. Unsere Dienste minimieren die Mqglichkeit von betrugerischen Profilen.

Registration

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.